Sunday, December 23, 2007

with Kaorichan

Today,I had to work overtime:) because of christmas ne♪ Many people wanted to buy yumyum cheese:) I am chotto tired but it is o.k. Because I do love to work hard.
After work,I met Kaorichan. As u know ,I didn't hung out friends for long time because I am so tired to meet people.
After a long separation,it was so fun and could enjoy talk with her.
I talked about my truth feeling,friends and future etc.... I have been scared to talk about it to her. Because I had thought she would have said"Emichan u were wrong.u should be strong" but she wasn't ... She could understand my feeling and so nice to me.
She understand why I was so sad when I hung out with friends and so drunk...She had same situation . hontou ni arigatou:)
I am so happy that I could have her ,too.
Tmr,many people will cerebrate for Christmas in Japan. I won't....just relax in my home with my small roommate. will have cheese. how about u?
I hope u will have a sweet Christmas eve :)xxx