Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dear Sarahchanへ






 I promised Sarahchan to write my blog in English.that why I do my best this time:)

I dedicate her this message.U made me cry today dayo.

This morning ,Sarah chan let me know her blog address and I checked it.

She said"I must be the luckiest girl in the world to have met Emi and her family"

and all of her words so wonderful.She had a good style,even I am not good English speaker I could understand how great she is:)

 I really want to told her"I must be the luckiest girl in the workd to have met Sarah chan"

You r bloody fantastic friend for me.

 U know I am so pessimist but u always listening to me and meke me feel comfortable enough. I usually don't tell my truth opinion because I have thought it is the best things for rerationship.But I could think it was wrong idea...It was fake.I wanted to be nice to people but I was sad and tired for many things. I rearised I am so fucking boring woman but I didn't want to be.... I am not a party girl and don't like Karaoke and no confience.But I just wanted to spend time with a person that why I tried to be a funny young girl. but it was not truth emi. I really like to have tea with friend ,take a walk, reading,...I am so boring ... but it is me. If I couldn't spend times with u ,I couldn't have understood it.

 Thank u sooooooooooo much. I am 29years old now,I should think many things ne:)

My family really love u ,too. U know Takako decided to study English because she wants to visit u as a sponsor for me.:) Actually ,I haven't been genki and don't go out very mush after u left. But I will be genki and do my best for my life. because u r so nice to me.And I really want to be like u. Gomenne ,I am not good writer,but I will study English more.

さらちゃんありがとう さかなさんもげんきだよ。