Saturday, December 22, 2007

ハッピーなこと



kyou wa ame desu:( that why,we couldn't have many customers in our store.U know Japanese really love partys.sooooo we wanted to sell a lot of cheese san:) maybe tmr...we can do it .

 

Actually,I am still not genki....even I pretend my feeling .that why I don't hung out with people very much. But I could be chotto happy today.


1:My boss sold me "mont d'or"by 500yen:) It is soooo expensive cheese. yey yey!! Sarahchan I wish if u were here. We could be high class women again ne:)lol


2:I could get a sweet christmas card from Sarah chan:) It made me cry:(


This year I got 3 cards from my close friends:)(ありがとうFor Ronnie chan ,Sarah chan,and Bev san) They r so nice ....recently ,I shed tears easily.

mmmmm..... gambarimasu:)

Sarah chan ,u know I can have a great new year ne:) my favorite fortuneteller said.I think I will be optimisit next year.

I should belive it" I am so lucky women,because I could have few great friends "

Ta mates♪