Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas present for babies


 Today,I went shopping for christmas presents for babies:)

They shouldn't be spoiled.but I do:)

I bought dancing chicken and cute kirin. I could give Airu Chicken kun today.

He really love it and made me happy.

Recently,I don't know why....but I really like to spend time with my sister and Airu.

Did I become obasan? maybe .... Actually ,I and my sister hadn't talked very much for long time. We hadn't talked about our private things.I think I was not good sister for her very much.

Because I have been green with envy her life. She has A normal life....could think about job,money ,and future..... she hasn't gone out very much but she could meet a person who really loves her,too. My mom often said"U have a better life than yuka,because you have many friends ,could study abroad.Yuka had money but u could have great experience." I wanted to believe it.But it wasn't. Actually,I really want to have an average life.I didn't want to think I want to have it .That why ,I tried to have dreams....but I think I just want to have a few good friends. I am so boring obasan now.But I hope I can have a normal life now.

Recently,I became honest for my feeling and could chenge :)That why I can hung out with my sister.I can be nice to her now...not granpy obasan anymore.lol

I can't chenge my character.but I can be honest. Life is so complicated....but if I could be honest to my feeling,it will be better life.いいおんなになってがんばります。