Tuesday, January 01, 2008

A Happy New Year:)






 A Happy New Year,my friends♪I hope u r having a great holiday.

I did have a day off only today though....I could really have a fun and relax with my friend.

Last nite,I went to Soba restaurant and watami with Kirachan(We were class mate when we were high school student and we went to same university and Ireland together) Our rerationship is chotto strange. because we don't know our business each other very much.but it is so easy to spend time with her. any way,it was so delisious "toshikoshi soba" and saw the old year out and the New Year in watami.And we paid a visit to sengenshrine on New Year's Day.There were sooooooo many people .bikkuri shimasita:( But we were genki,because we could pray for our future .We should be happy womens this year.

After that ,we went back to my place and watched TV.

Just relax:)not so excited...but I was happy.....Last year,I was fucking pessimist but I really want to chenge my mind this year.何をすればいいかわからないけど、素敵な女になれるように内面外見ともにみがいていきたいな。