Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I should be angry


As u know,my hair became so bloody hell....I really wanted to be beautiful and paid 20000yen ...but the hairdresser made a big mistake...that why I went to the hair salon again last Saturday.He tried to fix it but it wasn't perfect...I was so sad but I thought he said sorry and I shouln't complain anymore...
But my coworkers said(especially obasan:))"U paid 20000yen,didn't u?U should complain!!If he can't fix it,he should refund to u.U r to nice."mmmmm...My mind changed...I really don't like to have problem with people.that why I usually don't complain ....but I have the right to say my opinion for the situation. Today,I tried to call to the hairsalon but it was regular holiday.I will call tmr:)
And I talked to my sister today.we talked about inheritance.(not sirious:))
She think my brother will say"I want to get house,money etc...he is canny with money" I was laughing.And I said"If he really want to get many things.I don't need many things.if I can live ,it will be ok" She said"yehh..I think u will say,I don't need ,I don't like to have problem" It was funny... My opinion is so strong,but I don't like to complain...my family know about it.
I really don't want to be a NICE PERSON anymore..but I can'T change my character....how can I do it? taihen danaaaaa....