Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Kaorichin :)


I had a day off:)I went to the parlor this afternoon.Because I really wanted to chenge myself..Ofcourse I can't chenge anything even I chenged hairstyle.But If I could be chotto cute I can have confidence ne:)
After that ,my feeling was chotto better♪And I met Kaorichan and went to "budounooka".It is a popular buffet style restaurant.Tottemo oishiiyooo:)
and I listende about her travel stories.She went to Yemen for winter vacation.
Because her friend said"If u couldn't trust people,why don't u go to Yemen.It is a so beautiful country."
She showed me so wonderful picutures:)It moved me...Actually,I don't think I am independent woman...She is so independent woman.She can go abroad by herself and go out alone. I like to spend time same place for long time and make new friends.But I don't think I can go out alone for long time. I hope I can be like Kaorichan someday. そうそうハチミツとお茶もらいました。かおりちん素敵なおみやげありがと♪(このブログしらないけど)